This page provides information on health and care services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs (0-25).  This includes information from NHS sources, social care and voluntary agencies. 

There will be a range of services that you may need in order to ensure that your child’s health and well-being is supported. This will include all aspects of physical and emotional health.  Some will be offered through education, health and social care and others will be voluntary. Social groups may include those mentioned in the Play and Leisure Section. 

NOTE: Please download a Child's Physical Health Request for Assessment Form  (this document can also be found in the 'Related Documents' section on the right-hand side of this page).  This form should be used for all requests for assessments from Community Paediatricians, Therapy Services, Children’s Community Nursing (including Learning disability nursing and continence teams), Audiology, Child Development Services and Specialist Developmental Nursing.

Decision Making

Designated Clinical Officer - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Contact Details 



Show all services in Health

Useful Information

Powered by Open Objects