Richmond Hill School
Richmond Hill Primary School is a mixed school of approximately 190 children and caters for an age range of three to eleven years. We are a warm, caring school with a talented staff team whose aim is to provide every child with the best possible start to their life by equipping them with the skills for life long learning. Richmond Hill Primary School promotes high achievement and life-long learning by working as a community to:-
- Develop and promote a sense of self worth, esteem and image in order for us to make informed choices.
- Empower children to have enquiring minds, positive, well-motivated, self-disciplined attitudes with the skills to achieve their full potential.
- Develop high standards in order that our children are literate and numerate and confident and competent users of technology.
- Be creative, imaginative thinkers who are confident risk takers and problem solvers.
- To adopt the skills needed to work collaboratively and as independent learners.
- Recognise the importance of our community and their value within it and have respect, understanding and acceptance for others in the worldwide community.
- Be kind, caring, considerate, feeling people.
- Widen our horizons and be ambitious people.
- Learn from our strengths and challenges and adapt to change.
- Adopt a positive approach towards a healthy lifestyle.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Richmond Hill School
- CA7 3BQ
The aim of our school is to provide a broad and well-balanced curriculum for all the children in our care. Using the National Curriculum as our starting point we plan to meet the specific needs of each child, setting appropriate learning challenges, and responding to the diverse needs of the children.
Please click on the links below which will take you to detailed information on the school website.
- Contact Name
- Miss Claire Ostle (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01697 320650
- Contact Email
Richmond Hill Primary School - Local Offer for SEN
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)