Robert Ferguson Primary School Nursery Class
In our Nursery setting we will become independent learners allowing us to access learning through a range of areas such as role play, construction and baking. Children will have continual access to the outdoors and many opportunities to develop life-long skills through play, carpet and snack time. During each topic, areas will be enhanced to reflect our learning.
At Robert Ferguson School it is our aim to enable every child to develop all the skills and values necessary to be fulfilled in every respect. We see every moment as a precious opportunity to prepare our pupils for present and future challenges. At Robert Ferguson Primary School, we will:
- Enable spiritual, moral, social, cultural, physical and mental development of every individual.
- Provide a caring, friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Work in close partnership with parents.
- Work in close partnership with the local community.
- Invest in our staff through continuing professional development.
- Do all we can to keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Robert Ferguson Primary School Nursery Class
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 0900 1200 Monday 1230 1530 Tuesday 0900 1200 Wednesday 0900 1200 Thursday 0900 1200 Friday 0900 1200
After School Care
Meals / Refreshments
Before School Care
Near Public Transport
Visit & Outings
- Offers pickups
We provide carefully targeted additional support for children experiencing learning, emotional, behavioural or physical difficulties. We endeavour to enable these children to reach their full potential and increase their self esteem. We always put the child’s best interest at the heart of decision making and believe in early identification leading to the most effective targeted support.
Progress is regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure targets are met. We encourage close liaison with parents to ensure that they are fully informed of their child’s progress. We have strong links with the relevant specialist services; where necessary they provide us with additional guidance and support.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Vivienne Ferris (SENCO / Inclusion Manager)
- Contact Telephone
- 01228 535091
- Contact Email
Robert Ferguson Primary School - Learning Support