Mindfulness for stress and physical pain course (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction)
Evidence-based course helps participants to:
· Gain more effective skills in managing stress and pain, and a greater capacity for relaxation
· Reduction in perception of physical pain levels and an improvement in the ability to cope with long-term pain conditions
· Improve self-confidence and self-compassion
· Develop the ability to handle stressful situations more skilfully
· More energy, enthusiasm and enjoyment of day to day life
Who to contact
Where to go
- CA11 7XZ
Venue details to be confirmed nearer the time, but the course will be held in Penrith.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Commencing Monday 13th May and running for 8 weeks (but not 27 May)..
- Time of day
- Session Information
We will meet for eight evenings from 6-8pm
and there will also be a full day on Saturday 19th June from 10am until 4pm.
- Age Ranges
- Aged 18+
- Referral Details
I offer a no-obligation orientation meeting of up to an hour so that you can experience a Mindfulness practice and find out more about the course. I will also find out a little about you so that together we can decide whether this is the right course at the right time for you.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing the benefits of Mindfulness with you.