Moving on Support Scheme
The Moving on Support Scheme will use a Health Champion model via volunteers or paid workers to enable people to make lifestyle changes that promote their health and wellbeing.
We will work with individuals referred to the project for between 3 to 12 months depending on need. The majority of the work will happen in community settings, or where necessary at the clients own home or in accessible office space.
The type of support delivered covers:
- Helping individuals to identify how behaviours affect their wellbeing.
- Supporting individuals to develop individual action plans.
- Helping individuals to change and maintain behaviour and lifestyle.
- Preparing for setbacks and difficult situations
Carlisle Eden Mind will also offer the following Mental Health specific tools:
- WRAP (Wellbeing Recovery Action Planning) to support people to specifically plan around their mental health and relapse prevention.
- Our own 25 point Wellbeing Review. A key tool used to guide interventions with clients around the key determinants of wellbeing.
- The ‘wellbeing discussion kit’. A simple and engaging tool based around the ‘Five ways to wellbeing’ to encourage lifestyle change.
This is a Life Matters service offering people opportunities for living well.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Carlisle Eden Mind
- CA11 7XZ