Montreal CofE Primary School
We are a Church of England, voluntary controlled primary school. We take girls and boys from 4 to 11 years old, covering Reception, Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2) and Key Stage 2 (Years 3 to 6). The school was originally established in 1866 and has been serving Cleator Moor and the surrounding community ever since. We are lucky to have a very experienced and motivated staff, great facilities, extensive grounds and a wonderful location with both the town and the fells within easy walking distance.
Montreal Church of England Primary School provides education in accordance with the principles and practices of the Church of England at parish and diocesan level. All children, whatever their religious or cultural backgrounds, are valued and given equal opportunity. Children's success, achievement and welfare are at the heart of all we do in school.
- To create a happy school environment where children are safe
- To provide educational experiences of the highest standards and quality
- To give every pupil equal opportunity to achieve their maximum potential
- To ensure everyone feels that he/she is a valued and respected member of the school community
- To work in partnership with parents and with the community
- To prepare children for the world in which they live
Who to contact
Where to go
- CA25 5LW