Skip to main content

Tax Free Childcare

Parents hugging child

If you're a working parent with children under 12 (or under 17 for disabled children), you can open an online account to pay for registered childcare.

The government will top-up the money you pay into the account.

For every £8.00 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2.00. You could receive up to £2,000 per child per year.

You can get Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as 30 hours extended entitlement if you’re eligible for both.

To find out more or to apply click on the links below:

Childcare Choices -Tax Free Childcare

Apply for Tax Free Childcare

Back to top