Skip to main content

Are you concerned about your child or young person's learning and development?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Online Help and Support

Here you will find information about how to access help when concerns have been expressed about your child's learning and development.  Staff from education, health and social care services may talk to you about getting further help.

The Council for Disabled Children have put together an Education, Health and Care Plan Pathway Video, which animates what an EHCP is and who it is for:
View Video Clip Here

You can talk to your:

  • Doctor
  • Health Vistor,
  • Child's teacher  or teaching assistant
  • Nursery worker
  • Your local children's centre

All the above will be able to give you advice and guidance.

If you are a young person up to the age of 25 years  and concerned about your own learning needs, you can talk to your:

  • Doctor
  • Education setting or training provider
  • Employer

The SEND IAS service can also provide further help.

If you have spoken to someone about your concerns and need further advice and guidance, please follow the below links which will provide further information and contact details:

SEND Team Manager

Specialist SEND Support

Short Breaks

Back to top