Skip to main content

Education, Health & Care Plans

This page provides information about how to access help when concerns have been expressed about your child's growth and development, or if your child has been identified with a condition.  Staff from health services, settings or schools may talk to you about getting further help.

The Council for Disabled Children have put together an Education, Health and Care Plan Pathway Video, which animates what an EHCP is and who it is for:
View Video Clip Here

Staff from health services, settings or schools may talk to you about getting further help.

The SEND IAS service can also provide further help.

Your first port of call might be the health professionals, including your health visitor or doctor, nursery or school.  They may refer you onto another agency after discussing with you, the reasons for their recommendation.

There are different levels of need and support from education, health, social care and independent advice and support services.

To help us improve our services, we have gathered feedback on what you think is good practice and how we can improve on services that are not working so well.

Listed below are our Service User SEND Provision Feedback Reports:

Service User Feedback Report
  1.    Service User Feedback Report - April 2017 


Annual Reports
  1.    Annual Report 2015 to 2016 
  2.    Annual Report 2016 to 2017
  3.   Annual Report 2017 to 2018
Back to top