Skip to main content

Advice Results

There are 154 records in your current search
 Directory results

What to Do if Your Child has a Special Educational Need

When an additional need is identified for a child or young person, whether social, emotional, developmental or educational, an Early Help Assessment form can be started to gather information.  The emphasis is on assessing all aspects of a child or young person's strengths, needs and…

You said, we're listening .......

<< Go Back Parent Consultation and Contribution to the Local Offer Cumbria's Local Offer is continually developing and your feedback is important to help us shape the future delivery.  We aim to be approachable, transparent and constructive to make sure that all views are acknowledged…

Young Carers

Please note this information was taken form the NHS' website.
Back to top