Skip to main content

Advice Results

There are 208 records in your current search
 Directory results

'Out of County' Independent School Provision

The following is a list of 'out of county' independent schools that specialise in teaching students with learning disabilities: Contact Name College Address Post Code Email Telephone Number Nicola Moxon Cambian Dilston College Corbridge Contact Details NE45 5RJ 01434 632692 Pam Murphy Beaumont College…

0 to 19 Child and Family Support Service Newsletters

Supporting children and families in Allerdale, Barrow, Carlisle and Copeland and Eden. Download         Allerdale's latest Newsletter (PDF 393MB) Download         Barrow's latest Newsletter (PDF 1,546KB) Download         Carlisle's latest Newsletter (PDF 1,546KB) Download         Copeland's latest Newsletter…

30 hour extended entitlement FAQs

The 30 hour extended entitlement can be confusing and overwhelming for a parent.  Take a look at the FAQs and find details of additional support.   

Advice and Support Services for Families

The Family Information Directory has lots of information available within each section, it also links to services that offer help, advice and support to parents and carers.  Details available are local services, national organisations, websites and helplines.      

All of Us - Young People's Forum

Who is this for?  They are for any young people who have SEND whether they have an EHCP or not.  Most young people who have attended are 11 to 21. So far the groups have discussed issues including: Mental Health Transport Time with friends Independence…

Applying for Direct Payments

We recognise this is a difficult period for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and their parents/carers). We have therefore created a frequently asked questions section in relation to direct payments.  
Back to top