Vicarage Park C of E Primary School
Vicarage Park C of E Primary School is a happy, caring school that nurtures self-worth, confidence and life-long learning skills. We are committed to helping every child reach their potential and beyond. At Vicarage Park we believe that all of our school community should:
- be valued and treated as an individual,
- experience tolerance, encouragement and support,
- be provided with a creative and stimulating learning environment that is safe and truly inclusive.
- Teachers keep a close record of each child’s progress. Vicarage Park is committed to providing a curriculum for all children that has breadth and balance. We would hope that all our children enjoy their learning. As a school we strive to provide a framework that captivates children’s interest using the wealth of both local resources and outside visits and visitors to school.
Together staff plan the curriculum using themes that allow both children’s interests and their own. We believe that staff teaching aspects of subjects they enjoy best ensures high standards and enthusiastic, well motivate learners.
We offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities, encouraging our students to develop their skills and experience. In addition to year groups learning we plan into the year, whole school theme days when for instance year groups may be mixed or family groups used. On these days all pupils and staff take part in the same theme e.g. design technology, history, problem solving or celebration of events and share the learning together, albeit at different levels.
Parents are encouraged to share in all aspects of their children’s school life. They are always welcome to come into school at any time to discuss the welfare of their children.
Who to contact
Where to go
- LA9 5BP
Vicarage Park has an inclusive approach to the education of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN). There is a commitment to all children having a common entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to meet individual needs and abilities. Children have the opportunity to feel valued, to experience success and feel positive about themselves.
Please click on the links below which will take you to detailed information on the school website.
- Contact Name
- Miss Julie Brookes (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01539 735442
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5-10 years)