Children's Centre - (North Eden - Alston)
Alston Children's Centre is located on the site of Alston Primary School and is used by both the Children's Centre and other providers such as Health and Education.
The Centre has a Children's Room and a One to One Consultation Room.
North Eden Information
The day to day management and provision of service delivery across North Eden Children's Centre is the responsibility of Barnardo's as part of the Early Help and Outreach contract which was awarded by Cumbria County Council in April 2015. Through this contract the Barnardo's Children's Centre within North Eden provides Early Help and Outreach services for families with children up to the age of 12 years old.
We are committed to working together in partnership with families, communities and other agencies to encourage each child and their family to fulfil their potential.
Services that the Children's Centre delivers include:
- Focus Family and Home based family support for individual families.
- A range of different parenting programmes from antenatal through to parenting primary aged children.
- Adult learning courses ranging from confidence building to employability.
- Early years services for children aged 0-4yrs which promote readiness for school and parental engagement.
- Short break services for young children with additional needs.
- Emotional resilience work with primary aged children individually and in groups.
- Forest School and play sessions for vulnerable children aged 5-12yrs in holiday periods.
Find us on Facebook at "Barnardo's North and South Eden Children's Centres" and 'like' our page to keep up to date with information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 01768 899901
Where to go
- Alston Primary School
- CA9 3QU