West Coast Down's Syndrome Support Group
The promotion of inclusion and support of individuals with Downs syndrome and their families in the West Cumbria area.
- offer support and advice to families and individuals through training, access to services and professionals
- liaising with professionals and organisations to promote inclusion and diversity
- promote activities to enhance inclusion, equality and well-being of members
- to promote sharing of knowledge, experiences, successes and strategies to enable fulfilment of individuals potential
- directing members to services, support and professionals within the community
- to provide opportunities to experience sports, activities and events within a supportive and inclusive environment.
Contact us for details of events and activities
Who to contact
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood(16+)
Secondary (11-15 years)
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
- SEN Provision Type