Crosthwaite CofE Primary School
At Crosthwaite, we believe learning should be challenging, creative and fun. We know each of our children inside out so we can provide a very personal and flexible approach to learning. Every child matters at Crosthwaite and excellence and enjoyment are the key to our happy school.
At Crosthwaite Church of England Primary School, in partnership with the local community and St. Mary’s church, Crosthwaite, we aim to successfully educate, inspire and enrich our future generations, giving them the skills to fulfil their potential in all aspects of life.
Within easy reach of Kendal, Windermere and Milnthorpe, our small friendly school is staffed by a team of highly experienced and dedicated teachers. We love to:
- Develop independent learners with lively, inquiring minds who love school and learning;
- Value each individual regardless of race, gender, faith or ability;
- Provide a secure respectful and caring environment;
- Develop a sense of ownership and pride in our school;
- Promote active and healthy lifestyles.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Crosthwaite CofE Primary School
- LA8 8HT
Class teachers are responsible for the education of all the children in their class. They plan the education programme for children who have or may have SEND with support from the school’s Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO). Where appropriate, children may be supported by an additional adult. For example, this support could be in class; in a small group outside the class or one-to-one.
- Contact Name
- Miss Cat Gunby & Mrs Julie Carner (SENCos)
- Contact Telephone
- 01539 568471
- Contact Email
- firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)