Children with Disabilities Team (CWD)
Children with Disabilities Team (for children in need of support: intensive intervention)
Social Workers and Child and Family Workers will provide:
- Short or long term support for disabled children with significant and complex needs and their carers.
- Assessments of children and their families, information and advice.
- Concerned about a child?
- Services Available to Looked After Children Placed in Cumbria by Other Local Authorities (PDF 86KB)
- Cumbria CLA Sufficiency Strategy 2017-2020 (PDF 1MB)
- Children Looked After Strategy Action Plan (PDF 465KB)
- Children Looked After Strategy 2019 - 2023 (PDF 6MB)
To request an assessment you can call Cumbria County Council’s Safeguarding Hub on: 0300 2401727
Who to contact
- 0333 240 1727