Cleator Moor Nursery School
Cleator Moor Nursery School is an inclusive school. We ensure that children are included in all aspects of learning and school light throughout their time with us.
Here at Cleator Moor Nursery School, we aim to:
- Provide a caring, stimulating, safe, secure and healthy environment to meet the individual needs of all our children.
- Encourage children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, aesthetically, spiritually and morally; enabling them all to make a positive contribution.
- Provide a balanced and broadly based curriculum which covers all the seven areas of learning through planned, purposeful and enjoyable play to enable all children to achieve.
- Encourage children’s self-confidence, co-operation and promote independence to develop positive learning skills to enable them to further their education.
- Develop and extend our services, working in partnership with others to meet the needs of all the children and their families.
Ofsted has graded us Outstanding in all areas since 1998. These areas include Leadership and Management, Teaching and Learning, Quality of Teaching and Behaviour and Safety.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Cleator Moor Nursery School
- CA25 5LW
- Other notes
We also accept funded 2 year-olds who meet eligibility criteria. These places are limited. Applications forms can be collected from and returned to the school.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 0845 1145 Monday 1230 1530 Tuesday 0845 1145 Tuesday 1230 1530 Wednesday 0845 1145 Wednesday 1230 1530 Thursday 0845 1145 Thursday 1230 1530 Friday 0845 1145 Friday 1230 1530
Cater for Special Diets
Meals / Refreshments
Public Liability Insurance
Near Public Transport
Visit & Outings
- Offers pickups