Children's Centre - (North Eden - Penrith)
North Eden Children's Centre is located in Penrith town centre and is used to deliver Children's Centre services alongside many partner agencies who also deliver some of their services from the centre.
The Centre has a Children's Room (with outside space), a Group Work Room, a Sensory Room, A Clinic Room and a Meeting Room.
Reception Open: Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4pm
North Eden Information
The day to day management and provision of service delivery across North Eden Children's Centre is the responsibility of Barnardo's as part of the Early Help and Outreach contract which was awarded by Cumbria County Council in April 2015. Through this contract the Barnardo's Children's Centre within North Eden provides Early Help and Outreach services for families with children up to the age of 12 years old.
Services that the Children's Centre delivers include:
- Focus Family and Home based family support for individual families.
- A range of different parenting programmes from antenatal through to parenting primary aged children.
- Adult learning courses ranging from confidence building to employability.
- Early years services for children aged 0-4yrs which promote readiness for school and parental engagement.
- Short break services for young children with additional needs.
- Emotional resilience work with primary aged children individually and in groups.
- Forest School and play sessions for vulnerable children aged 5-12yrs in holiday periods.
Find us on Facebook at "Barnardo's North and South Eden Children's Centres" and 'like' our page to keep up to date with information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 01768 899901
Where to go
- Children's Centre - North Eden (Penrith)
Old London Road
- CA11 8ET
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm and Fridays - 9am to 4pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Contact us for more information.