Kingmoor Junior School
The child is at the heart of education;
- A school should provide a stimulating environment;
- The curriculum should be broad and balanced;
- Teachers must harness the child's natural desire to learn and where possible Teaching should be based on first -hand learning;
- The centre of successful learning is successful relationships;
- Parents, staff, pupils and governors need to be valued and respected;
- The school premises should provide safe, clean, happy and attractive Surroundings;
- We seek to develop self-esteem, self-discipline and self-respect
Our aims were developed and agreed by pupils, staff, parents and Governors. They show our commitment to each and every child as we continually strive for the very best outcomes for all. We aim for all of our pupils to:
- Enjoy school life.
- Be safe and healthy.
- Have high achievement.
- Be motivated independent learners in an engaging environment.
- Participate within communities at all levels.
- Gain broad, balanced, transferable skills.
- Behave appropriately at all times.
- Develop empathy and tolerance for others.
- Have high levels of self-esteem, and have respect for themselves and others.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kingmoor Junior School
- CA3 0DU
At Kingmoor Junior School, we strive to ensure that all our children are supported to achieve to the very best of their ability. We believe that building positive relationships with parents is the most important factor in supporting children with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities.
As a first port of call, parents/carers should raise any concerns with their child’s class teacher. They can also request an appointment with our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo), Mrs. Hannah Graham.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Hannah Graham (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01228 40 9715
- Contact Email
Kingmoor Junior School - Local Offer
Kingmoor Junior School - School Policies
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5-10 years)