Age UK West Cumbria
Age UK West Cumbria is a local independent charity operating from local centres or offices at: Whitehaven, Egremont, Millom, Workington, Cockermouth, Keswick and Wigton.
Age UK West Cumbria provides a range of services to support older people in Allerdale and Copeland to live independently at home and to enjoy life as they grow older.
- Daily living and mobility aids for use all around the home and when people are out and about
- A range of practical 'Help at Home' support to help people get on with everyday life
- Nail cutting and basic advice on foot care
- Supported centre-based activities for people with health or mobility problems which make it difficult to get out and socialise
- Support to address loneliness and isolation
- Support to join in social activities
- A range of social and leisure activities
- Support to older veterans and their families
- Volunteering opportunities
We also have 4 charity shops - raising money to support our work in West Cumbria. The shops are situated in Cockermouth, Cleator Moor, Egremont and Millom.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Old Customs House (Head Office)
- CA28 7LR