Our Lady & St Patrick's Catholic Primary School Nursery Class
Learners will leave Our Lady & St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Maryport with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn. They will be physically healthy, with a caring and nurturing attitude and a creative and independent outlook.
Our values, principles and aims:
- Provision of a Catholic education which is rooted in Gospel values.
- Provision of a relevant, carefully structured curriculum for all learners, which builds on what children already know, takes account of individual learning preferences and ensures well-planned, purposeful activities for all.
- A commitment to the virtues of truth, justice, honesty, tolerance, trust and a sense of duty.
- A commitment to love God and our neighbour, recognising Christ in everyone.
- An inclusive school, where all learners feel included, secure and valued, there is a commitment to every learner's success and there are high expectations and aspirations.
- A commitment to making creative use of the range of learning opportunities available, within and beyond the classroom, including ICT.
- Recognition of and provision for rapid development - physically, mentally, intellectually, emotionally, morally, spiritually and socially.
- A belief that parents are co-educators and that we can ensure high-quality care and education for their children, whilst responding positively to the opportunities and challenges of the rapidly changing world.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Our Lady & St Patrick's Catholic Primary School Nursery Class
- CA15 8HN
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Age 2 = 03.00 Per hour Age 2 = 09.00 Per session Age 3 & 4 = 03.00 Per hour Age 3 & 4 = 09.00 Per session Age 3 & 4 = 18.00 Per day
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 0845 1145 Monday 1200 1500 Tuesday 0845 1145 Tuesday 1200 1500 Wednesday 0845 1145 Wednesday 1200 1500 Thursday 0845 1145 Thursday 1200 1500 Friday 0845 1145 Friday 1200 1500
Cater for Special Diets
After School Care
Meals / Refreshments
Before School Care
Visit & Outings
- Offers pickups
Our Lady and St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to providing an appropriate and quality education to all the children living in our local area. We believe that all children, including those identified as having special educational needs (SEN) have a common entitlement to a broad and balanced academic and social curriculum, which is accessible to them, and to be fully included in all aspects of school life.
We believe that all children should be equally valued in school. We will strive to eliminate prejudice and discrimination, and to develop an environment where all children can flourish and feel safe.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Andrea Worthington (EFYS Leader & Inclusion Manager)
- Contact Telephone
- 01900 812582
- Contact Email