Springboard South Lakeland
A new project offering a unique recovery package, tailored to the individual needs of people affected by domestic abuse.
The service offers:
- One-to-one support and advice.
- Individual counselling with a fully qualified and registered therapist.
- A place on The Recovery Toolkit course with fully trained facilitators.
- A place for your child on the Children and Young People's Recovery Toolkit course.
- Group activities and personal development programme.
Who to contact
- 01539 726171
Where to go
Kendal Lads & Girls Club
- LA9 6BD
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Participants can either 'self' refer or be referred by agencies by calling the office or emailing directly.
- Other notes
Springboard operates throughout South Lakeland and staff are happy to travel to meet individuals.