Great Orton Primary School
Successful learning through practical based stimulating work.
- Provide opportunities for children to become enthusiastic learners through life.
- Recognise and respect each child’s individuality.
- An enabling environment which maximises multicultural understanding and respect.
- To develop responsibility and compassion for others and the world in which we live.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Great Orton Primary School
- CA5 6NA
We offer a Breakfast Club from 8:00 a.m. until 8:45 a.m. to assist with working parents.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £1.50 Before School
- Cost is per child, per session
The aim of our school is to provide a broad and well-balanced curriculum for all the children in our care. Using the National Curriculum as our starting point we plan to meet the specific needs of each child, setting appropriate learning challenges, and responding to the diverse needs of the children.
Please click on the links below which will take you to detailed information on the school website.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Catherine Bellas (Acting Head & SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01228 711602
- Contact Email
Great Orton Primary School Nursery - SEN Information
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)