Robert Ferguson Primary School
At Robert Ferguson Primary School we ensure that children receive their full entitlement to the National Curriculum and much, much more. Reading, Writing, Maths and ICT are given appropriate emphasis and are applied to learning in other subjects. Our aim is also for all our pupils to develop adaptable skills which will equip them to be highly effective learners throughout their lives.
At Robert Ferguson School it is our aim to enable every child to develop all the skills and values necessary to be fulfilled in every respect. We see every moment as a precious opportunity to prepare our pupils for present and future challenges. At Robert Ferguson Primary School, we will:
- Enable spiritual, moral, social, cultural, physical and mental development of every individual.
- Provide a caring, friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Work in close partnership with parents.
- Work in close partnership with the local community.
- Invest in our staff through continuing professional development.
- Do all we can to keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Robert Ferguson Primary School
East Dale Street
- CA2 5LA
We provide carefully targeted additional support for children experiencing learning, emotional, behavioural or physical difficulties. We endeavour to enable these children to reach their full potential and increase their self esteem. We always put the child’s best interest at the heart of decision making and believe in early identification leading to the most effective targeted support.
Progress is regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure targets are met. We encourage close liaison with parents to ensure that they are fully informed of their child’s progress. We have strong links with the relevant specialist services; where necessary they provide us with additional guidance and support.
- Contact Name
- Lynsey Batchelor
- Contact Telephone
- 01228 535091
- Contact Email
Robert Ferguson Primary School - Learning Support
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)