Age UK West Cumbria: Nail Cutting and Foot Care Advice Service
Looking after your feet in later life is very important to your general health and will help you to avoid falls, stay mobile and continue to get out and about. We provide:-
- Regular nail cutting appointments
- Basic advice on foot care
- Checks on suitable footwear
- Referral to the NHS Podiatry Service for foot care problems
This service is available for people aged 50 and over in West Cumbria. You will conduct an initial assessment and ask a few questions about your general health and any medication you are taking. This is to ensure that the service is suitable.
Please note that we are unable to provide the service to people who suffer from certain medical conditions or are prescribed with certain medications.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Contact the service for details of local Nail cutting clinics
- Age Ranges