Children's Centre - Sedbergh
Open: See our Facebook page for dates and times of activities.
Services that the Children’s Centre delivers include:
- Focus Family and Home based family support for individual families.
- A range of different parenting programmes from antenatal through to parenting primary aged children.
- Adult learning courses ranging from confidence building to employability.
- Early years services for children aged 0-4 years which promote readiness for school and parental engagement.
- Short break services for young children with additional needs.
- Emotional resilience work with primary aged children individually and in groups.
- Domestic abuse programmes for adults and children.
- Forest School and play sessions for vulnerable children aged 5-12 years in holiday periods.
Find us on Facebook and ‘like’ our page to keep up to date with information.
Who to contact
- 01539 734 456
Where to go
- Settlebeck High School
- LA10 5AL
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)