Children's Centre - Flookburgh
Please see our Facebook page for date and times of activities.
West South Lakeland currently has 2 site; Milnthorpe Children’s Centre and Flookburgh Children’s Centre both attached to the local primary schools. We provide Early Help and Outreach services for families with children up to the age of 12 years old under Cumbria County Council’s Early Help contract.
Services that the Children’s Centre delivers include:
- Focus Family and Home based family support for individual families.
- A range of different parenting programmes from antenatal through to parenting primary aged children.
- Adult learning courses ranging from confidence building to employability.
- Early years services for children aged 0-4 years which promote readiness for school and parental engagement.
- Short break services for young children with additional needs.
- Emotional resilience work with primary aged children individually and in groups.
- Domestic abuse programmes for adults and children.
Forest school and play sessions for vulnerable children aged 5-12 years in holiday periods.
Find us on Facebook and 'like' our page to keep up to date with information.
Who to contact
- 01539 558 755
Where to go
- LA11 7LE
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)