St Michael's CofE Primary School
We are a Church of England Primary School set in the busy village of Dalston, just outside Carlisle. We have excellent links with both the local nursery and comprehensive schools, and have strong community links with the village and church.
At St. Michael’s Church of England Primary School our key mission is to provide a high quality of education through a range of experiences which include:
- a broad and balanced curriculum;
- a welcoming caring and safe environment;
- a stimulating and happy community;
- the ethos of a Church school supporting Christian values;
- the promotion of moral, spiritual, social and cultural activities;
- the value and recognition of the importance of home/school/community partnerships;
- ensuring equal opportunities exist;
- an extensive range of extra curricular activities.
To achieve this mission we encourage pupils to:
- be independent learners;
- become life long learners;
- achieve high standards;
- maintain respect and tolerance for all peoples and property;
- develop high expectations both academically and socially;
- acquire the skills to live in a technological society;
- develop self-discipline, self-motivation and self-confidence in their own ability.
These aims are relevant to all of our children, irrespective of age, ability or social background.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Michael's CofE Primary School
- CA5 7LN
Details of what our school can offer can be found on our website. There is also a link to our Special Educational Needs Policy.
- Contact Name
- Mrs L Smith (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01228 711544
- Contact Email
St Michael's CofE Primary School - Special Educational Needs
St Michael's CofE Primary School - Policies
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5-10 years)